NEW HIGHER DIFF VARDIFF STRATUM PORT OPEN 4445 ******* Emails to gmail.com addresses tend to fail as too many have marked pool emails as spam rather than unsubscribing from email notifications. If you use a gmail.com address we are unable to send communications from the pool, we recommend using another email address when possible. *******
This Agreement governs your use of Maza pool @ CryptoADHD.com.
- By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
- The Maza pool @ CryptoADHD.com staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners according to a pplns system with 1% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
- The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
- Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. If we are uncertian then an investigation will be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
- Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and a investigation will be opened, see 6.